Location & Opening Times
The Old Truman Brewery
91 Brick Lane
Wednesday 23 May 9am - 6pm
Thursday 24 May 9am - 4pm
- Are you looking to make garments or leathergoods in the UK?
- Are you an independent retailer looking for innovative, well-designed British-made products to stock in your store?
- Do you already have a British-made brand but want to find additional British suppliers?
- Are you a buyer wanted to explore what the possibilities are for sourcing from the UK?
- Do you find most trade events a bit on the dull side?
Sound familiar? Then Make it British Live! is the show for you.
What Our Visitors Say
"It's the ability to find the right kind of manufacturers you need to work with" Simon Platt, ASOS
"What I really love about it is being able to meet new brands and see wonderful products" David Evans, Grey Fox
"It's an extremely important and powerful event...and it's a great showcase for the brilliant product that we make. " Patrick Grant, Community Clothing
"It's great that it brings the brands and manufacturers together" Sarah Watkinson-Yull, Yull Shoes
Make it British Live! is a business to business show, with over 200 exhibitors.
Exhibitors range from garment manufacturers to sample makers, textile mills to trimmings, fabric printers to machinery providers. If you're looking to manufacture a product in the UK you'll find all of the suppliers here that you need.
If you want to discover new and exciting British-made brands with ready-made collections you can find everything from handbags to gifts, as well as menswear, womenswear and childrenswear labels.
It's the only place to find totally British suppliers all under one roof!